Thursday, March 13, 2008

David Letterman Quotes and Sayings

I'm just trying to make a smudge on the collective unconscious.
~David Letterman Quotes





Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees.
~David Letterman Quotes



I had no idea this thing was televised. Boy, is my face red.
~David Letterman Quotes




Sometimes something worth doing is worth overdoing.
~David Letterman Quotes


Sometimes when you look in his eyes you get the feeling that someone else is driving.
~David Letterman Quotes
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes