Sunday, December 14, 2008

Marcus Tullius Cicero Quotes

Marcus Tullius Cicero Quotes

The only excuse for war is that we may live in peace unharmed.


Where is there dignity unless there is honesty?


While there's life, there's hope.



In a disordered mind, as in a disordered body, soundness of health is impossible.
~ Cicero

I never admire another's fortune so much that I became dissatisfied with my own.


Hatreds not vowed and concealed are to be feared more than those openly declared.


Honor is the reward of virtue.
~Cicero Sayings


The pursuit, even of the best things, ought to be calm and tranquil.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes