Saturday, December 13, 2008

Paul Cezanne Quotes

Paul Cezanne Quotes

The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.




Two sittings a day of my models and I'm totally exhausted.



There are two things in the painter, the eye and the mind; each of them should aid the other.





The truth is in nature, and I shall prove it.



When I judge art, I take my painting and put it next to a God made object like a tree or flower. If it clashes, it is not art.




Right now a moment of time is passing by! We must become that moment.
~ More Paul Cezanne Quotes
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes