Monday, January 12, 2009

Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes

Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes


When a role for a young guy is being offered to me, I think of River Phoenix. It feels like a loss.



The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva, into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out.



Then I saw Keanu Reeves in 'Much Ado About Nothing' and I know if he can do it, I can do it too...




It's a tough thing-you get in a situation where you feel you have to be perfect all the time and it sucks.




I want to be a jerk like the rest of my friends, and have fun, and not care about the consequences, but I just can't now.





Portraying emotionally ill characters gives me the chance to really act.


My mother is a walking miracle...




If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people.




Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other - they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.




\
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes