Monday, April 6, 2009

Ann Coulter Quotes and Sayings

Here is the one famous Ann Coulter quote, but many people are not very amused with her stanch and such like.

I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know.

Ann Hart Coulter (born December 8, 1961) is an American social and political commentator, author, and syndicated columnist. She frequently appears on television, radio, and as a speaker at public and private events. Well-known for her conservative political opinions and the controversial ways in which she defends them, Coulter has described herself as a polemicist who likes to "stir up the pot" and, unlike "broadcasters," does not "pretend to be impartial or balanced."[1]
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes