Monday, February 23, 2009

Abraham Lincoln Quotes and Sayings

Abraham Lincoln Quotes


Plainly, the central idea of secession, is the essence of anarchy.
~Abraham Lincoln



Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
~Abraham Lincoln



As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.
~Abraham Lincoln



How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.
~Abraham Lincoln


My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.
~Abraham Lincoln
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes