Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kenneth Branagh Quotes and Sayings

Kenneth Branagh Quotes

I don't think Hamlet is mad, nor is he predisposed to be a gloomy or tragic figure.


We wanted to do something that was a little closer to our own century and yet also was a world in which you could believe that people spoke in a slightly different way.



I only really cast people who are desperate to be in it - who were dying to be in it, whose talent I believed in and were dead ready to do the work that was necessary.


It's quite hard for people to just accept that they're very contradictory.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes