Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Charles Dickens Quotes ans Sayings

Charles Dickens Quotes

Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else.

Any man may be in good spirits and good temper when he's well dressed.

A boy's story is the best that is ever told.


It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness.

Great men are seldom over-scrupulous in the arrangement of their attire.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes