Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Groucho Marx Quotes



Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx (October 2, 1890[1] – August 19, 1977) was an American comedian and film star famed as a master of wit. He made 13 feature films with his siblings the Marx Brothers, of which he was the third-born. He also had a successful solo career, most notably as the host of the radio and television game shows You Bet Your Life and Tell it to Groucho.[2] His distinctive appearance, carried over from his days in vaudeville, included quirks such as glasses, cigars, and a thick greasepaint mustache and eyebrows.



Before I speak, I have something important to say.

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Room service? Send up a larger room.
More Groucho Marx quotes
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes