Thursday, January 1, 2009

Maya Angelou Quotes

Maya Angelou Quotes

I know why the caged bird sings.




Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told, 'I'm with you kid. Let's go.'





Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.





My mother was really telling me to go ahead and love life, to engage in it, give it all you've got. To love it with a passion.




There's a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.





Women should be tough, tender, laugh as much as possible and live long lives.



How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!





If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.



I can be changed by what happens to me. but I refuse to be reduced by it.






Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
\
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes