Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes and Sayings

Some Insporational Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes

A leader is a dealer in hope.



Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.


Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

I have only one counsel for you - be master.

Imagination rules the world.


In politics... never retreat, never retract... never admit a mistake.

Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

It is the cause, not the death, that makes the martyr.


The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.

The human race is governed by its imagination.

The word impossible is not in my dictionary.


Water, air, and cleanness are the chief articles in my pharmacy.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes