Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ronald Reagan Quotes and Sayings



Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981–1989) and the 33rd Governor of California (1967–1975).

Ronald Reagan Quotes

A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?



I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.



How can a president not be an actor?


Man is not free unless government is limited.


I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes