Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confucious Quotes and Sayings

SOme short wise and inspirational Confucious Quotes

Sincerity is the way of heaven.

When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them.


He who keeps danger in mind will rest safely in his seat.

Have no friends not equal to yourself.

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.


Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes