Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thomas Jefferson Quotes and Sayings

Never spend your money before you have earned it.
~Thomas Jefferson Quotes




When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, an hundred.
~Thomas Jefferson Quotes


One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more.
~Thomas Jefferson Quotes

Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people.
~Thomas Jefferson Quotes


I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
~Thomas Jefferson Quotes


Information is the currency of democracy.
~See more Thomas Jefferson Quotes here.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes