Friday, October 10, 2008

Charlie Chaplin Quotes

Charlie Chaplin Quotes


The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.


Remember, you can always stoop and pick up nothing.

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles.

All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl.

I suppose that's one of the ironies of life doing the wrong thing at the right moment.


I am for people. I can't help it.


I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man.



Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference.




We think too much and feel too little.
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes