Friday, August 8, 2008

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes and Sayings

Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes


No one has ever learned fully to know themselves.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes


A useless life is an early death.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes


A noble person attracts noble people, and knows how to hold on to them.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes

My peace is gone, my heart is heavy.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes

Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes