Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rita Rudner Quotes and Sayings

Did you know that Rita Rudner did not turn to comedy until she was 25, after observing how few female comedians there were compared to the number of female dancers. She spent many hours researching her favorite comedians, including Woody Allen and Jack Benny. She enjoys Jewish humor, but reserves her Jewish jokes for Jewish audiences.Some Rita Rudner Quotes


I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.

To attract men, I wear a perfume called "New Car Interior."

You may find more rita ruder quotes in our new site
Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb /facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy for Famous Quotes